Part Number: FM15-A
- This product allows you to lower your Road Glide fairing up to 3″ from the stock position, in increments of .5”, and makes it possible to remove the brackets from the engine guard.
- No change in horizontal position, only adjusted vertically, which allows the audio switch and screen to not move further away from the original position.
- Also works on any bigger wheel setup with just the triple tree changed if the stock fairing mount is currently being used.
- Lower fairings will interfere with proper function of this fairing mount.
- Consists of premium-quality steel with black powder coat.
- US Patent No.: 10,399,629
- Free worldwide shipping by DHL or FedEx offered.
- If you are having trouble with ordering, please contact Sales@MCBaggers.com for PayPal invoicing.