Part Number: FM13-A
- This product allows you to lower your Road Glide fairing up to 2″ from stock position, in increments of 0.5″, and makes it possible to remove the brackets from engine guard.
- No change in horizontal position, only adjusted vertically, which allows the audio switch and screen to not move further away from the original position.
- Designed to work in combination with a Standard Progressive Monotube(Progressive p/n#:31-2500, Drag p/n#:0414-0370) cartridge kit
- Comes with bump stops (MCB p/n#:FBS41) for limiting the fender travel.
- Also works on any bigger wheel setup with triple tree changed if the stock fairing mount is currently being used.
- Lower fairings will interfere with proper function of this fairing mount.
- Consists of premium-quality steel with black powder coat.
- US and International Patent Pending.
- Free worldwide shipping by DHL Express or FedEx offered.